Need to purchase something? Your P.I. gave you the go-ahead to purchase the items you need to complete your research project. But how do you make the purchase? Who will pay for the items? Do you need a Purchase Order or can you place the order by using a P-Card? How will the items be delivered? University rules for this can be found here.
Going on a business trip? How will you get reimbursed? What paper work should you fill out before/after trip? What expenses are covered/not covered? Travel information and requirements can be found here.
Need a digital camera to record research results? How about a laptop computer for the weekend? Are you making a presentation and need a digital projector? Find the equipment availibility schedule here.
Room reservations are available for the following MAE rooms: MAE-A 221, MAE-B 210, NEB 138, NEB 109.
(These webpages are only visible On Campus or via VPN)
- UF Acceptable Use Policies (Must Read)
- Computer Support
- Contact Information
- MSDNAA Software
- Tech Supp In/Out Board
- MAE Computer Support Network
- MAE Facilities Office and Mailroom webpage
- Request After Hours Building Access - Must be approved by your Professor
- Submit Request to Surplus Equipment - Describe the equipment to be sent to Surplus
- Submit Request for Telephone Support - Submit a request related to telephone service
- Request Building Support or Maintenance
- Contact the MAE Mailroom or at 392-7591
- Contact Facilities Office
- Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Calendar
- University of Florida (Main Campus) Calendar
- Default MAE Department Calendar
- MAE Travel Calendar (Password Protected)
- Office Staff Time Off Calendar
- Tech Support Time Off Schedule
- Seminar Calendar
- Faculty Search Committee Schedule
General support for finding employment is provided by the University of Florida through the Career Resource Center. This includes information on Co-op Opportunities and Internships, plus access to Gator Careerlink (can be joined on-line without even coming to the CRC), which has info about career fairs, workshops, and company information sessions. MAE department also has a website that posts current job openings for students. The graduate school also posts opportunities for student employment.