The Research Administration team provides pre- and post-award management, assisting MAE faculty with award submission, grant administration, and reporting
The staff of the MAE Research Administration office provides guidance on all aspects of proposal development and submission, as well as transition assistance for funded projects and account closeouts. Services are as follows:
- advice and assistance regarding appropriate funding sources
- project development, budget preparation, proposal review and submission
- interpretation of university and sponsor policies
- acting as the liaison to the UF Division of Sponsored Programs and other University offices responsible for sponsored projects approvals and negotiations
Please initiate all new proposals and management/questions of active grants with the MAE Grants Assistant team. Our team will interface with OER and DSR as needed.
For new proposals, please contact Jan Machnik or Linda Sorrels as soon as you know of your intention to submit a proposal, either as the PI or co-PI.
- Jan Machnik (227 MAE-A): 392-7290
- Linda Sorrels (225 MAE-A): 392-0828
- Email: email@example.com
Please submit the Budget Worksheet to facilitate your proposal preparation.
Post award team
- pre-to-post award transition planning and support
- expense approvals
- funding projections and balances
- account closeouts and final financial reports
- cost sharing information
Our goal is to provide exceptional support for investigators in creating timely, accurate, and well-developed proposals to a variety of funding sources that support research and other sponsored projects
For management of active grants, please contact Terri Dildine or Marc Moody.
- Terri Dildine (226 MAE-A): 392-7290
- Marc Moody (225 MAE-A): 392-0828
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review Principal Investigator Responsibilities for a detailed description of PI's responsiblities.